Cocoa And Pumpkin Cocoa And Pumpkin

woot!

Hey, I love this,, it is cool! its very good, btw: what is the song you used at the end? please pm it to me

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

HELP!

This was a good toutorial, BUT IT DOSENT WORK , I get 7 script errors in it, I think it dosent work becase im using Flash CS3, anyway, please can someone PM me with a preloader that works! I have already tried the newgrounds ones, but they dont work!

A day in animator's life A day in animator's life

ok but...

i would of given this a rating of 0-1 becase the animation is rubbish, and it is amasingly short. but as it has a moral i gave it a 2

it was a good idea, but you need to work on one of your other projects, that will hopefully be better.

Shadowii2 responds:

I have quite many better projects to do (ex: Metal Gear: Cheater, Max n' CO short #7 etc.).

But because I'm quite stuck with the current one, I decided to do something that this time wouldn't go in to waste.

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

Awsome!

Good, no real complaints that i can make, apart from the fact that sometimes the Heatseeking Groundmissiles Bug and just spiral around for ages...

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

I like it a lot!

Great graphics!
Great gameplay!
Sound ok!
but at the end all the oil reserves had run out (apart from the inacsessable ones), I kept going through, but the game never ended also nothing told me that i could build human energy plants, so i didnt notice that for a while

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Good

But too hard I cant Even Get the first upgrade

Provoked Dreams Provoked Dreams

Nice!

It has the techo fell and is not to intrusive for ambient music! I think this will be the main level theme for my upcoming game "Tactical Commander: VR"

scrappy777 responds:

Thanks for the review :) I'm glad you liked it. Let me know when your new game comes out!