Cocoa And Pumpkin Cocoa And Pumpkin

woot!

Hey, I love this,, it is cool! its very good, btw: what is the song you used at the end? please pm it to me

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

HELP!

This was a good toutorial, BUT IT DOSENT WORK , I get 7 script errors in it, I think it dosent work becase im using Flash CS3, anyway, please can someone PM me with a preloader that works! I have already tried the newgrounds ones, but they dont work!

A day in animator's life A day in animator's life

ok but...

i would of given this a rating of 0-1 becase the animation is rubbish, and it is amasingly short. but as it has a moral i gave it a 2

it was a good idea, but you need to work on one of your other projects, that will hopefully be better.

Shadowii2 responds:

I have quite many better projects to do (ex: Metal Gear: Cheater, Max n' CO short #7 etc.).

But because I'm quite stuck with the current one, I decided to do something that this time wouldn't go in to waste.

My First Sucky Flash My First Sucky Flash

not bad

not bad, but:
Remake the endings
and give ita proper title

Perspective XTC-06 Perspective XTC-06

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I thik these are the best movies on newgrounds! plz make a 'perspective XTC-08'

Perspective XTC-05 Perspective XTC-05

Very good!

.. but a bit short to 9/10 and 4/5

Perspective XTC-04 Perspective XTC-04

I love thes movies!

...(read the title) well ytou probably know that becase of the reviews on alll of the other movies in this seies

Perspective XTC-03 Perspective XTC-03

perfect, as always

Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Good! (phew that was long!)

Perspective XTC-02 Perspective XTC-02